A:OUR RETURNS POLICY (30-day returns guarantee)
Our 30-day returns guarantee means that if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received the item, unopened (with any seals and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item--see our Refunds Policy . Please note: we can only accept the return of opened items if they are faulty. We are unable to exchange items that are not damaged, defective or incorrect (However, click here to find out what to do if you have received a Damaged, Defective or Incorrect item). Click on the links below to find out how to return your item:Specific rules apply regarding refunds of delivery charges, giftwrapping and other services. See our Refunds Policy
In the event of IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk sending you a replacement for a damaged, defective or wrong item, you must return the item to IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk within 30 days. IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk reserves the right to charge the price of the replacement item to the payment card used for the original order if you do not return the original item to us within 30 days of the date on which IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk confirms we will issue a replacement. This returns policy does not affect
B: OUR REFUND POLICY
This page describes how we calculate refunds and outlines our policy on gift refunds and gift certificate refunds. Our refunds policy does not affect
Some notes about refunds:
When you send your item back to us, we'll process the returned item then notify you via e-mail of your refund. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within three weeks of our receiving your return.
You can also view completed returns and refunds at the bottom of an order's summary page in Your Account. If the return and refund do not appear in Your Account after four weeks from the day you sent us your return, please Contact Us for further assistance.
Note: IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk cannot generate refunds for items purchased from third-party sellers on or through our website or through Auctions. Only your seller can generate a refund for that.
How Refunds Are Calculated
Items returned because they are damaged, defective or incorrect
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and we'll reimburse your costs in returning it to us. We will also refund the cost of giftwrapping and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase, where applicable.
Items returned within the seven-day cooling off period
By law, customers located in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information see
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
- where you are returning an entire order, we'll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
- we will refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
We will not refund the cost of giftwrapping, delivery and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Items returned under the 30-day returns guarantee
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery, and there has been no error on our part, we will refund only the cost of the item. We will not refund the cost of giftwrapping, delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase.
If you return a gift purchased for you at IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk, you'll receive a gift certificate for the value of your return, which you may use as part or full payment for future purchases from our website. Your gift certificate will be posted to you at the address to which the original gift was delivered--and don't worry, we won't let the person who sent you the gift know about your return.
Please remember that normal returns criteria apply and that the refund will not include the cost of returning the item to us or giftwrapping costs unless the return is due to an error on our part.
Note: if the gift-giver didn't tell us this was a gift when they purchased it or it wasn't dispatched directly to you, we'll send a refund to the gift-giver and he or she will find out about your return. To find out if your gift-giver told us it was a gift, check the packing slip that came with the order for either "We hope you enjoy this gift" or "This delivery represents part of your gift".
Gift Certificate Refunds
If you return an item for which you used a gift certificate as part or full payment, we will refund the gift certificate portion to your gift certificate account and any non-gift certificate portion to the card used for the original transaction.
Gift certificates connected to specific promotions are generally non-refundable. See terms and conditions for individual promotions.
C: CANCELLING AN ORDER
If you've accidentally placed an order or just changed your mind, don't worry. You can cancel or amend any order via the IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk website right up to the point before we start to process it:
- Click the "My Account" link (located at the top right-hand corner of any Web page).
- Click the "Cancel items or orders" link and sign in with your e-mail address and password. If the order you want to cancel is listed as "Items Not Yet Dispatched", you can cancel it right away. If it's listed as "Items Dispatching Soon" or "Items Dispatched", you'll need to wait until the order is delivered to you before you can cancel the order.
- If it's listed as "Items Not Yet Dispatched", click the "View or Change Order" button next to the order you want to cancel.
- On the next page, click the "Need to Cancel an Item?" button.
- To complete cancellation, select the tick box to the right of the order and click the "Cancel Selected Items" (or "Update Order") button. You'll receive e-mail confirmation from us shortly afterwards.
For more information on returning items, See Our Returns Policy.
D: RETURN A DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT ITEM
This section explains what to do if you've received a damaged, defective or incorrect item from IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights:
If the item was damaged in transit
If you take delivery of an IslamicGoodsDirect.co.uk package and the contents have been damaged in transit, you can return the item(s) to us within 30 days of receipt for exchange or a refund. Exchange will be subject to more of the same available in stock, in good condition, failing which even if you have asked for an exchange we will issue a refund at our discretion.
Please follow the instructions given further below to return your item.
If the item is defective
You have the right to return a faulty item within a reasonable period of time. Please keep all the warranty information that accompanies your item as this will be needed should there be a fault. In the unlikely event that you have a faulty item, you may find it quicker and easier to contact the manufacturer directly so that they can rectify the problem for you. If you choose to return the item to us, please follow the instructions further below.
If we sent you an item you did not order (an "incorrect" item)
As soon as you find out we've sent you an incorrect item, We'll send you the correct item as soon as we can. Send the original item back to us (please follow the instructions further below) and we'll make sure you are not charged for it.
How to Return Your Damaged, Defective or Incorrect Item:
Please follow the steps below to enable us to process your refund efficiently:
- At the back of the delivery slip, write down the reason for your return (including a full description of the fault if the item is defective)
- if you don't have the original delivery slip, include a note detailing the reason for return. This note must include your order number, which you will be able to find in Your Account linked to from the top right-hand corner of any page
- Wrap the item securely in its original packaging (if possible) with all warranty cards, licences, manuals and accessories, and make sure you put correct Return Address as shown below.
- Send the item back to us using cheapest delivery option, usually it is Royal Mail 2nd Class or for heavier goods it is 2nd Class Parcel Force. Ask your local Post Office for the cheapest option and they should be able to advise correctly. Always obtain 'Proof of Posting' and email us a copy of it as soon as possible. Please note, where we are responsible to bear the cost of return postage, we will only pay for 2nd class postage.
Send the package to the address below:
Returns, Islamic Goods Direct, 12 The Triangle, Tanner Street, Barking, IG11 8QA. UK